National Field Service Technician (Nationwide) #2106
National Field Service Technician (Nationwide) #2106 – nationwide
This is a permanent position.
The ideal candidate will possess experience with commercial and industrial boilers/burners to travel domestically and internationally (as needed) for startups, commissioning, tuning, repair and troubleshooting of commercial and industrial systems. The key functions include but are not limited to:
- Performing complex troubleshooting, repairs, and/or modifications of equipment at the job site.
- Installation, commissioning, tuning, repair and troubleshooting of various commercial and industrial burners, Industrial Water Tube boilers and auxiliary equipment
- Completing Project Status reports, site reports and combustion datasheets
- Perform in shop equipment inspections and Field Acceptance Tests
- All other pertinent service related duties as directed by the Service Manager
Knowledge & Experience
- Working Knowledge of industrial size burners ranging from 20 to 350 mm BTU/hr firing either #2, #6 and natural gas.
- Working knowledge of Burner Management Systems.
- Working knowledge of combustion controls i.e.: single point, parallel positioning and metered systems, loop controllers.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good electrical troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Education & Experience Required
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or similar) Degree Preferred, but not required.
- A combination of relevant experience and education will be considered.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Must possess relevant product knowledge.
- Position requires regular exercise of problem solving skills.
- Performs most complex installations, repairs, troubleshooting, performance testing and/or modifications of equipment at job site.
- Assigns, instructs and oversees customers (or subcontractors) in the performance of technical duties.
- Maintains sound working relationships and liaison with customer's personnel to maintain the image of the Company and its products.
- Conducts customer training as needed.
- Due to the extensive travel, successful candidate must be located near a major airport
- Employer will conduct a valid driver’s license check, drug screen and background check prior to employment
#IntegriSource #jobs #boilerjobs #servicetech