PC Field Service Technician (AR) #2224
PC Field Service Technician (AR) #2224 – Arkansas
This is a permanent Full Time position.
PC Field Service
Technician functions and responsibilities:
- Day to Day Operations of a Field Tech including traveling to perform servicing, repairing, and maintaining all equipment in our stores.
- Test computers, peripherals, hardware and software to ensure that they are working at 100% functionality.
- Act as a technical resource to assist users with resolving computer issues.
- Expected to be on call for critical system issues during the evenings and/or weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work independently, with and without supervision.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace while maintaining excellence in repair and cleanliness.
- Ability to work cooperatively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to understand and follow complex oral and written instructions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience
- DOS/Windows knowledge
- Cabling knowledge
- Network knowledge
- General computer experience and knowledge is preferred
Education & Experience Required
- High School diploma or equivalent.
100% travel/Company Car (Regional day & some nights)
- Employer will conduct background check, drug screen and driver’s license check prior to employment.
- #IntegriSource #jobs #ITjobs #PCTech #Cat5