Project Leader - EDMS (FL) #2194
Project Leader - EDMS (FL) #2194 – Tallahassee, Florida
This is a contract 16+ months position.
A Face to face interview is required at candidate's expense, so local candidates highly desired.
We are seeking an experienced, highly specialized technical and functional expert for a leadership role on an EDMS team.
Knowledge & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of OpenText Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) with experience preferably in a Leadership, Team Lead or Principal Lead Technician or Escalations role. Able to confidently guide and advise EDMS team members, management as needed.
- Five (5) years of advanced EDMS experience
- 3 to 5 years of systems analysis/programming experience, working with large scale implementations, system upgrades and library consolidations.
- Experience in minicomputer or client/server environments including the implementation and support of resource planning, marketing, financial and distribution systems.
- High proficiency in analyzing, planning, creating and implementing document control-related IT tools, databases, and administrative procedures.
- Has depth and breadth of experience and expertise and uses that expertise to improve the overall project, assignment or goal.
- including analysis, administration, maintenance, implementation and support of EDMS/ECM applications and databases in an intranet and internet environment.
- Ability to read, write and/or understand several coding languages including .Net
Familiarity and understanding of project management principles, methods, standards and related artifacts as defined by the Project Management Institute's (PMI) PMBOK standards, is a plus.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Communication or related field.
- Experience in a related EDMS/ECM field could be used in place of Bachelor’s Degree.
#IntegriSource #projectlead #edmsteam