Boiler Repair Field Service Technician (NY) #2164
Boiler Repair Field Service Technician (NY) #2164 – Buffalo, New York
This is a permanent position.
This is a permanent Full Time position.
We are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Boiler Field Service Technician. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of Boiler or Burner experience and 1 year of Service Technician experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide Combustion Tuning and Boiler Start-up: New, Reconditioned & Rentals to the clients.
- Perform Controls / Safety Checks / Safety for Boiler Inspections / Combustion Troubleshooting.
- Low Nox Conversions.
- System Upgrades and Efficiency Upgrades.
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on industrial boilers.
- Perform annual inspections to boilers.
- Travel will be required
Knowledge & Experience
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Must be capable of troubleshooting, repairing and testing of all commercial boiler controls and system components
- Good working knowledge of fire-tube and water-tube boiler systems, industrial boiler/burner systems, preferably with various manufacturers equipment (Superior, Johnston, Cleaver Brooks, Nebraska, Power Flame, Todd, etc.), burners (gas, oil & combination), & associated controls, electrical circuits, combustion and piping
- Computer knowledge preferred, and experience on linkageless control highly desirable (AutoFlame, Honeywell, etc.) and knowledge of appropriate boiler related standards
- Flexible, self-starter, able to work independently, and attention to detail · Successful completion of background and drug screen will be required prior to employment
Education & Experience Required
- Minimum 2 years of Boiler or Burner experience
- Minimum 1 year of Service Technician experience
- HRSG experience
- Employer will conduct a valid driver’s license check, drug screen and background check prior to employment
#IntegriSource #boilerjob #boilertech #jobs