Account Manager (FL) #2142
Account Manager (FL) #2142 – Atlanta, Georgia
This is a permanent position.
Make sales contacts, research customer needs, and develop application of products and services in an effective manner by:
- Obtaining and coordinating data and information from staff and member groups.
- Researching and developing lists of potential customers by using Stack Chaser and other tools.
- Following up on all sales leads and make cold calls on potential customers.
- Maintaining up to date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner by:
- Developing sales proposals for customers on boiler systems products and services.
- Making presentations to contractors, end users, suppliers, etc
- Maintaining up?to?date awareness of activities, industry trends, and government regulations.
- Making regular sales calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads.
- Establishing long term, ongoing repeat relationships.
- Acting to close deals and finalize contracts.
- Monitoring, analyzing and communicating monthly sales data to contribute to product/service planning.
- Maintaining and regularly updating CRM (Sales Force).
- Reasonable, reliable attendance.
Knowledge & Experience
- Well developed sales skills
- Knowledge of boiler systems and hydronic systems (layout, functionality, etc…)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well developed presentation skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- In?depth knowledge of target market (school systems, government agencies, etc…)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to maneuver through different computer software programs
- Ability to multi?task
- Must have a can/will attitude
- Problem solving and analyzing skills
- Willingness to adapt to change
- Ability to self?direct and work independently
- Must have initiative
- Must possess a strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of salesforce.com
- Ability to travel as required approximately 50% of the time
- Ethical conduct
- Occasionally required to stand or walk; sit at a desk or in a car for up to 8 hours a day.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to work in varying climates.
- Frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms; balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related technical field preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales and systems application, or equivalent
- Travel for training may be required.
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- The job schedule is Monday thru Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Conform with all safety rules.
- Safety training required of all positions.
- Successful passing of a background check and drug screen will be required
- Candidate may work remotely from the office Tuesday – Friday but will be required to attend Monday meetings in the company office location
#IntegriSource # jobs #AcctMgr