Manufacturing Engineer (KS) #2201
Manufacturing Engineer (KS) #2201 – Kansas
This is a permanent position.
This position has responsibilities for investigating and analyzing assembly areas to determine the best manufacturing process, which will ensure total quality. Knowledge of best manufacturing practices is required.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent Manufacturing Engineering experience required.
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical assembly and industrial processes is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Five years minimum manufacturing engineering experience is required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Balances quality, productivity, cost, and safety to achieve positive efficient results in all areas; constantly utilize best practices.
- Ensure standardized work documentation is up-to-date. Implementing new manufacturing processes and technology.
- Coordinates the manufacturing launch of new/revised products including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results. Working closely with engineering to evaluate new product designs for manufacturability
- Working with QA, develop and implement corrective action for root cause analysis of problems.
- Champion process improvement activities in all areas of operations. Working with production personal to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional work environment including engineering, quality, supply chain, operations teams and customer service.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for current operations.
- Employer will conduct a valid driver’s license check, drug screen and background check prior to employment
#IntegriSource #manufacturing #engineer #jobs