Technical Support Engineer (KS) #2176
Technical Support Engineer (KS) #2176 – Kansas
This is a permanent position.
The Technical Support Engineer will serve as the key technical liaison in support of opportunity identification, pre-sales information exchange and analysis, requests for information, technical proposal analysis and submittal, post-sale customer support and related internal support of engineering, manufacturing, marketing, sales and quality initiatives.
Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to read a hardware schematic relative to logic flow, functional execution and component function and specification parameters.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication capabilities, including ability to interface and facilitate with individuals at all levels within both company organizations and customer /prospect organization.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field from an accredited university, or equivalent technical degree combined with minimum 10 years of technical product development/technical support activities and experience in a customer support environment.
- 5+ years direct aviation experience required, preferably with exposure to aviation battery, starter/generator and power distribution/inverter/converter systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports analysis of technical requirements for new business opportunities and customer or prospect requests for information
- Generate technical proposals, compliance matrix’s, white papers, and installation instructions as required
- Serves as the primary technical interface with respect to support of post-sale configuration, installation, system integration and technical support activities, including troubleshooting and assisting in the repair return process.
- Assist in Root Cause and Corrective Action activities
- Actively participates in customer training and support projects
- Travel of approximately 35% per year to meet customer needs
#IntegriSource #IT #techengineer #jobs