Functional PeopleSoft Consultant (FL) #2225
Functional PeopleSoft Consultant (FL) #2225 – Florida
This is a contract 3+ years position.
We are searching for a Functional PeopleSoft Consultant in Tallahassee, Florida. The successful candidate will:
- Consults with system analysts and assist in the development and/or modification and testing of PeopleSoft software/programs.
- Coordinate implementation changes in the application and their requirements
- Support structures and process for systems implementation
- Organize and prepare technical documentation
- Assist with evaluation with applicable software
- Prepare charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing management or operational problems
- Provide customer support and consultation on Information Technology topics
- Perform detailed analysis and evaluation, and makes recommendations to resolve simple to complex business problems with the appropriate technology
- Perform cost benefit analysis and provide appropriate alternative recommendations
- Develop documents and maintains procedures for implemented solutions
- Plan, prioritize, schedule, coordinate, define, design, document, and develop programmatic and electronic processes within the appropriate accepted procedures and practices
- Coordinate the development, testing and implementation of business solutions with all appropriate parties
- Plan, organize and conduct meetings as needed with technical and functional resources for communication of business requirements, status updates, and project reviews.
- Provide clear and concise written and oral communications to technical staff, functional representatives and supervisor.
- Provides technical expertise in the development and evaluation of request for proposals
- Performs related work as required
Knowledge & Experience
- Functional consulting experience within PeopleSoft applications, excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- PeopleSoft RMS/ERMS knowledge, SQL, ODBC, SQR, COBOL, PeopleSoft Query Manager, MS Access
- Relational database management system (RDBMS) design and relationships
- Understand generally accepted accounting principles.
- Code One, Mailstream Plus, DOC1/Engage One
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field and one year of technical experience in computer systems development, support and/or programming in an enterprise environment; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Any bachelor’s degree and two years of technical experience in computer systems development, support and/or programming in a client/server environment will meet the above requirements
#IntegriSource #IT #peoplesoft #itconsultant #itjobs