Senior Accountant - Tax (GA) #2390
Senior Accountant - Tax (GA) #2390 – Bainbridge, Georgia
This is a permanent position.
IntegriSource is working with a top ranked regional accounting firm who has an immediate need to add a Senior Accountant to their growing team in Southern Georgia.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certified (current with all applicable CPE requirements) or CPA eligible
- 2-5 years of recent experience in public accounting
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the rules, regulations, and code of professional conduct of the AICPA, GSCPA and the Georgia Board of Accountancy
- Knowledge of pertinent Internal Revenue and Georgia code sections and regulations
- Proficient in the preparation of corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary, and other tax returns
- Become proficient at tax research including knowledge of the reference sources available to the firm
- Acquire the skills necessary to develop quality client relationships
- Assume responsibility for the supervision of tax return preparation engagements
Benefits include competitive salary, flexible work schedules, PTO, retirement plan, insurance, continuing education, sponsored leadership opportunities, great growth opportunities and more. Bonus paid upon successful completion of CPA exam.
#integrisource #accountant #CPA #tax #georigajobs #covidhiring