IT Help Desk Analyst
IT Help Desk Analyst – Washington, District of Columbia
This is a permanent position.
IntegriSource is working with a top-ranked global firm who has an immediate need for an IT Help Desk Analyst to join their team. This is a full-time position that will be located* at their Washington, DC office.
*This role will start on a remote basis. When COVID ends this position will be located in their DC office Monday – Friday.
Please note: our client is not offering sponsorship or relocation for this role.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in end-user support.
- Experience implementing, maintaining, and supporting Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge and experience with law firm specific applications and previous employment in legal information technology is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical experience configuring and supporting workstations, laptops, printers, and related equipment.
- Exceptional client service, both internal and external.
- Flexibility to work additional shifts as needed.
Education & Experience Required
Two-year college degree preferred, however they will consider the equivalent amount of experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing end-user support services, troubleshooting assistance, and problem resolution via telephone, remote desktop connection, and/or visits to user locations.
- Exhibiting ownership and timely resolution of all incident tickets and change orders.
- Interacting directly with other IT groups to determine the proper remediation for an issue.
- Setting-up and quality
assurance testing of new hardware and software for existing and new end-users.
#integrisource #DCjobs #IThelpdesk #helpdesk #ITjobs #covidhiring #readytowork