Software Developer - REMOTE
Software Developer - REMOTE – National
This is a contract 12 Months position.
- This a 12-month contract role with an opportunity for hire after 12 months. 100%
- Remote work environment – must reside in United States.
- The rate range for this role is at the 1-2 year level.
- Employer will conduct background check prior to employment.
- Sponsorship is NOT available for this role.
Knowledge & Experience
• Previous working experience as a Node.js developer.
• Familiarity with full web stack including protocols and web server optimization techniques
• Experience working with Version Control Systems (Git, TFS, etc.).
• Experience working with REST APIs.
• Experience testing and debugging code.
• Familiar with agile project management software Jira.
• Adaptable to project coding standards.
• Comfortable using development, debugging, and testing tools, including npm, Visual Studio Code, Postman, and similar tools.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, comfortable interacting with customers, project managers, and team interaction
• Consultative background, ability to work with client deadlines and fixed priced projects.
• Experience writing SQL queries.
Education & Experience Required
Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field or comparable experience.