E-Discovery Project Manager
E-Discovery Project Manager – Washington, District of Columbia
This is a permanent position.
IntegriSource is working with a global law firm who is adding an experienced E-Discovery Project Manager to their team. This role will support teams in managing the litigation documents throughout the automation process, advising, assisting and training case teams in the use of litigation systems and will be the primary liaison to assigned case teams for the litigation support department managing the tracking of projects outsourced to vendors.
The role can be based out of Chicago, Denver, or Washington DC.
Knowledge & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in an active litigation environment.
- Experience with one or more imaging applications.
- Experience with one or more relational or transcript database applications.
- Accepts responsibility for projects from beginning to end, determining appropriate tasks.
- Proficiency in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite and/or related software.
Experience with the following technology: Brainspace, CaseManagerPro, Concordance, iConnect, Opus 2, Relativity, and TrialDirector
Education & Experience Required
#IntegriSource #ediscovery #EDiscoveryProjectManager #relativity #iconnect #trialdirector #dcjobs #chicagojobs #denverjobs #hiringnow #legalsupportjobs