Commercial Boiler Field Service Technician
Commercial Boiler Field Service Technician – Nashville, Tennessee
This is a permanent position.
IntegriSource is working with a regional distribution company who is looking to add an experienced Commercial Boiler Field Service Technician to their team in Nashville, Tennessee.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of Boiler or Burner experience and 2+ years of Service Technician experience.
Knowledge & Experience
• Minimum 2+ years of Boiler or Burner experience
• Minimum 2+ years of Service Technician experience
• HRSG experience
• Must be capable of troubleshooting, repairing and testing of all commercial boiler controls and system components
• Good working knowledge of fire-tube and water-tube boiler systems, industrial boiler/burner systems, preferably with various manufacturers equipment (Superior, Johnston, Cleaver Brooks, Nebraska, Power Flame, Todd, etc.), burners (gas, oil & combination), & associated controls, electrical circuits, combustion and piping
• Computer knowledge preferred, and experience on linkageless control highly desirable (AutoFlame, Honeywell, etc.) and knowledge of appropriate boiler related standards
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide Combustion Tuning and Boiler Start-up: New, Reconditioned & Rentals to the clients
• Perform Controls / Safety Checks / Safety for Boiler Inspections / Combustion Troubleshooting
• Low Nox Conversions
• System Upgrades and Efficiency Upgrades
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on industrial boilers
• Perform annual inspections to boilers
***Per our client’s requirements, criminal background, driver’s license and drug screen will be required prior to employment.