Recruiter Intern – Tallahassee, Florida
This is a contract position.
IntegriSource, Inc. is a national staffing solutions company headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. We provide cost effective recruiting solutions to meet the permanent, contract and contract-to-hire staffing goals of our local and nationwide clients in the Information Technology, Power Generation, and Financial Services industries.
We are looking to add a Recruiter Intern to our team located in Tallahassee, FL. This is a paid, multi-semester position and will be 15-20 hours/week (flexible based on school schedule) to start in August 2021. Work environment will be a hybrid of onsite and remote work. IntegriSource aims to offer high-performing interns the opportunity to join our team full-time after graduation.
Benefits of working with IntegriSource:
- We will teach you how to research, identify and source potential candidates for career opportunities utilizing a variety of on-line search engines such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Zip Recruiter, etc. internal database, social media, and networking.
- We will also teach you how to screen and interview candidates by assessing the candidate’s qualifications, capabilities, career interests, availability, and compensation requirements.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience. Preference for someone who has worked in a professional office setting.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills (written, phone and in-person).
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Sense of urgency and thoroughness in completing projects.
- Currently enrolled as a junior or senior and working toward a bachelor’s degree.
- Open to all majors, but successful interns may be studying: Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Interdisciplinary Social Science, Information Communication & Technology, Information Technology, Commercial Entrepreneurship, Management, Marketing, Media Communication Studies, Political Science, Professional Communication, Professional Sales, Psychology. *To see if this Intern role will qualify for academic course credit, contact your major’s internship coordinator for more info.
To apply: send cover letter
and resume for consideration
Please send cover letter and resume for consideration