Commercial Boiler Field Service Technician
Commercial Boiler Field Service Technician – Atlanta, Georgia
This is a permanent position.
IntegriSource, Inc. is a national employment solutions company headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. We are focused on providing cost effective solutions to meet the permanent, contract and contract-to-hire staffing goals of our local and nationwide clients in the Information Technology, Power Generation, and Financial Services industries.
We are working with a regional distribution company who is looking to add an experienced Commercial Boiler Field Service Technician to their team in Atlanta, GA. Competitive salary and benefits package.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of Boiler or Burner experience and 2+ years of Service Technician experience. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide Combustion Tuning and Boiler Start-up: New, Reconditioned & Rentals to the clients
- Perform Controls / Safety Checks / Safety for Boiler Inspections / Combustion Troubleshooting
- Low Nox Conversions
- System Upgrades and Efficiency Upgrades
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on industrial boilers
- Perform annual inspections to boilers
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 2+ years of Boiler or Burner experience
- Minimum 2+ years of Service Technician experience
- HRSG experience
- Must be capable of troubleshooting, repairing and testing of all commercial boiler controls and system components
- Good working knowledge of fire-tube and water-tube boiler systems, industrial boiler/burner systems, preferably with various manufacturers equipment (Superior, Johnston, Cleaver Brooks, Nebraska, Power Flame, Todd, etc.), burners (gas, oil & combination), & associated controls, electrical circuits, combustion and piping
- Computer knowledge preferred, and experience on linkageless control highly desirable (AutoFlame, Honeywell, etc.) and knowledge of appropriate boiler related standards
Client requires background and drug screen prior to employment along with valid driver's license