Audit Manager (Public Accounting)
Audit Manager (Public Accounting) – Tampa, Florida
This is a permanent position.
IntegriSource, Inc. is a national employment solutions company headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. We are focused on providing cost effective solutions to meet the permanent, contract and contract-to-hire staffing goals of our local and nationwide clients in the Information Technology, Power Generation, and Financial Services industries.
We are partnered with a top-ranked Florida public accounting firm who is adding talented professionals to their audit team. There is a potential for hybrid work (onsite & remote) environment. Experience levels include Senior, Manager, Sr. Manager and Director. Some travel will be required. Relocation assistance may be offered to select candidates.
Benefits include competitive salary, flexible work schedules, PTO, retirement plan, insurance, continuing education, sponsored leadership opportunities, great growth opportunities and more.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification
- 5+ years’ recent and continuous experience in public accounting
- Experience providing financial audit and consulting services to not-for-profit, quasi-government and governmental clients preferred.
- Experience with evaluation of internal controls, financial statement preparation, direct client responsibilities and supervision of staff auditors.
- Understand the rules, regulations and code of professional conduct of the AICPA, FICPA and the Florida Board of Accountancy
- Strong understanding of accounting and auditing standards applicable to not-for-profit and government entities
- Experience with trade associations and/or charitable organizations
- Experience working with Boards and Audit Committees – as an auditor and/or as a volunteer
- Community and/or volunteer leadership