Recruiter/Sourcer – Florida
This is a permanent position.
IntegriSource, Inc. is a national staffing solutions company headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. For the past 17 years, we have provided cost effective recruiting solutions to meet the permanent, contract and contract-to-hire staffing goals of our local and nationwide clients in the Information Technology, Power Generation, and Financial Services industries.
We are growing and looking to add a Recruiter/Sourcer to our team located in Tallahassee, FL. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a chance to grow and learn in a fast-paced and professional environment. If you have the motivation to help individuals grow their careers, then this may be the profession for you.
What we are offering:
- A competitive base salary, uncapped commission, paid PTO and holidays, and health insurance.
- A hybrid work environment for applicants located in the Tallahassee area. For experienced candidates outside of Tallahassee, 100% remote may be an option for those with a proven track record of successfully working in a remote capacity. Preference is for applicants located in eastern time zone.
- Training on recruitment and sourcing will be provided for those without experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills (written, phone and in-person).
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- You thrive in an environment where organization and process are priority.
- Sense of urgency and thoroughness in completing assigned projects.
- Is self-motivated and self-disciplined, and able to work independently.
- Has the ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Has the ability to work with frequently changing priorities and objectives.
- 1-2 years of prior recruiting/sourcing experience.
- CRM/ATS knowledge.
- Boolean Searching knowledge.
- Knowledge of Information Technology and/or Engineering terminology.
- Social media knowledge for research and networking.
- Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience Required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-2 years of relevant experience in recruiting and sourcing.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience in a professional office setting.
Duties & Responsibilities
What you will do:
- Use online recruiting sources (LinkedIn, Indeed, social media, etc.) to identify and recruit candidates.
- Pre-qualify sourced candidates.
- Post job opportunities.
- Outreach to qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Review resumes and screen applicants by thoroughly assessing the candidate’s qualifications, capabilities, interests, availability, and compensation requirements.
#IntegriSource #recruiter #sourcer #tallahasseejobs #hiring #fljobs