Junior Database Administrator
Junior Database Administrator – Tallahassee, Florida
This is a contract to hire 6 months position.
IntegriSource, Inc. is a national employment solutions company headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. We are focused on providing cost effective solutions to meet the permanent, contract and contract-to-hire staffing goals of our local and nationwide clients in the Information Technology, Power Generation, and Financial Services industries.
Our Florida-based client has a new consultant opportunity for a Junior Database Administrator. This is a six month contract to hire opportunity and qualified candidates must be able to work onsite in their Tallahassee, FL office. Sponsorship is not available for this role.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, management information systems, mathematics, or engineering OR
- Progressively responsible information systems experience can substitute on a year-for-year basis for the required college education OR
- Any combination of progressively responsible information systems experience and post-secondary training in disciplines as described above totaling four years.
- Experience with MS SQL Server.
- Experience with Windows Server Platforms, configuring IIS and ASP.Net applications.
- Experience with SQL reporting services and/or Crystal Reports.
- Experience with data base administration and data base programming.
- Experience building and deploying software releases.