Security Analyst – Boca Raton, Florida
This is a contract 9 months position.
IntegriSource, Inc. is a national employment solutions company headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. We are focused on providing cost effective solutions to meet the permanent, contract and contract-to-hire staffing goals of our local and nationwide clients in the Information Technology, Power Generation, and Financial Services industries.
Our Florida-based client has a new consultant opportunity for an experienced Security Analyst. This is a 9-month contract role that will be ONSITE in Boca Raton, FL.
The Security Analyst is a key member of the Security Risk Compliance Office (SRCO) team. The selected candidate will need advanced knowledge of Tripwire, Carbon Black, Unix, Windows, VMWare, Linux, Database, and Data Storage environments.
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have 3 to 5 years hands-on experience with Tripwire configuration, management, troubleshooting.
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience with Linux (RedHat), UNIX, Windows, VMWare, Database such as SQL and Oracle.
- Must have advanced understanding of database environments such as SQL, Oracle etc.
- 2 to 3 years working experience with password manager tool (Thycotic preferred).
- 2 to 3 years’ working experience with Endpoint protection tools (Carbon Black preferred).
Certification: CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) preferred.
- Security Analyst will focus on advanced Tripwire Enterprise administration and configuration, with a goal towards enhancing and further refining Tripwire infrastructure as it related to application, database, machine logs, troubleshooting, management reporting and customer queries.
- Work with the Information Technology cross functional teams to ensure remediation of identified vulnerabilities are remediated within timeframes outlined by PCI-DSS standards and industry best practices.
- Focus on continual evaluation and process improvement and maximizing Tripwire capabilities to increase value to SRCO and Information Technology cross functional teams.
- Work with the Information Technology cross functional teams to ensure Tripwire agents are deployed and are continuously reporting.
- Assist SRCO team with investigations, triage forensic analysis, and evidence preservation.
- Standardize Tripwire agent deployment, configuration, log aggregation, and maintenance across a variety of platforms to include UNIX, Linux, Windows, VM Ware, SQL, Oracle and other environments.
- Monitor the agents and server infrastructure for capacity planning and optimization.
- Ensure that Tripwire environment maintains a viable failover environment which is tested on a regular basis.
- Manage Carbon Black for endpoint protection. Work with the Information Technology cross functional teams to ensure deployment on endpoints.
- Manage Thycotic password manager and to develop plan for expanded use of technology with FTE’s cross functional Information Technology and Business teams.
- Ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines established by SRCO and industry best practices.
#Integrisource #FLjobs #securityanalyst #bocaratonjobs #hiring #itjobs #cybersecurityjobs