Web Programmer – Wayne, Michigan
This is a contract to hire 6+ months position.
IntegriSource, Inc. is a national staffing company focused on providing cost effective solutions to meet the permanent, contract and contract-to-hire staffing goals of our clients in the Information Technology, Power Generation, and Financial Services industries.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Web Programmer who can provide analysis, programming, and technical support for applications on multiple computer platforms for our client’s needs. This hybrid (onsite/remote) position is located in Wayne County, Michigan and for consideration you must live within a commutable distance to work onsite 2-3 days per week. This is a 6+ month contract to hire role with excellent benefits once converted to an FTE.
*** Our client is not offering sponsorship or relocation for this role***
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Participate with project teams developing administrative software applications
- Test, install, debug and document administrative software applications
- Design, write and document interfaces between internal applications and purchased software packages
- Provide problem solving services on application software to computer service consultants
- Prepare programming specifications
- Develop testing procedures for software systems
- Develop quality assurance plans that include test scenarios and trial runs
Please send us your resume for consideration if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology related field or other equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years’ workplace experience in application programming or database programming
Your background must include:
- .NET, ASP or Visual Basic
- Database programming
- Visual/object-oriented tools
- SQL Server Reporting Services
#Integrisource #webdeveloper #ITjobs #metrodetroitjobs #MIjobs #contracttohire