IT Dispatch Coordinator
IT Dispatch Coordinator – Tampa Bay Area, Florida
This is a permanent position.
Are you interested in IT and looking to grow your passion into a career? If so, our Tampa, FL based client is looking for someone with computer knowledge and technical awareness to join their team as an IT Dispatch Coordinator.
You will be responsible for answering customer calls, preparing, and monitoring service tickets along with organizing the schedules of the IT Support Engineers. The role requires excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate with clients regarding new service requests, existing ticket progress, changes, and service outages. Some technical knowledge is desirable. but not required.
Our client offers the following:
• Competitive salary and benefits
• 8 am-5 pm work hours
• Hybrid office environment (2 days in office; 3 days work from home)
• IT Training and ability to earn certifications that will help to elevate your career.
What you will do in this role:
• Point of contact for all Help Desk incoming service calls.
• Work closely with Help Desk manager to assure adequate utilization of service desk resources
• Coordinate and schedule technicians for on-site visits with customers when needed
• Manage daily and weekly afternoon schedules of IT Help Desk technicians to ensure maximum utilization of resources
• Create service tickets for each service desk call and triage existing tickets that may come in through email, etc., for completeness before assigning to a resource.
• Assign resources to Help Desk tickets promptly.
• Review tickets and provide follow-ups to help technicians resolve and complete tickets, when possible.