Enterprise Application Architect / Software Engineer
Enterprise Application Architect / Software Engineer – Tallahassee, Florida
This is a contract to hire 6 months position.
IntegriSource has partnered with a top-tier Tallahassee employer who has an immediate need to add an Enterprise Application Architect to their team. This is a 6-month contract to hire position and the work will be onsite in Tallahassee, FL.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience leading a development team.
- Mastery of Object-Oriented Principles and Design.
- Mastery of Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Experience designing, developing, and modifying .NET applications.
- Experience with .NET Core.
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Experience with .NET Framework.
- Experience with web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3/4, AJAX, jQuery, JSON.
- Experience with web development frameworks such as Bootstrap and Angular.
- Experience with OpenID Connect.
- Experience with cloud-based deployment models.
- Test-driven development (TDD) experience with NUnit (or other unit testing frameworks).
- Familiarity with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint (Using, Development, API programming).
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps and Visual Studio.
- Experience working on a Scrum team.
Education & Experience Required
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer engineering, computer science, management information systems or similar degree and five years of progressively responsible information systems experience.
- Two years of experience as a Team Lead.
- Progressively responsible work experience with web or application development can substitute on a year for year basis for the required college education.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead a team of developers from a wide range of experience levels and backgrounds.
- Become a primary driver of the technical design of the next wave of client's IT products.
- Help deliver on the most challenging aspects of implementation details.
- Maintain and improve the functionality of existing software and products.
- Conduct periodic code reviews of colleagues' work.
- Work in a collaborative, agile environment.
#integrisource #enterpriseapplication #softwareengineer #fljobs #hiring #ITjobs