IT Project Specialist
IT Project Specialist – Wichita, Kansas
This is a permanent position.
We have an amazing career opportunity with our client, a global manufacturing company, who is adding an IT Project Specialist (2+ years of exp.) to their team in Wichita, KS. This is an onsite role and relocation assistance will be provided. They are offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
In this role the selected candidate will be responsible for providing general IT support focused on ERP and website systems along with assisting on various IT projects to streamline and improve database management, integrations, upgrades, hardware/software installations.
Required Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or the equivalent in experience
- Ability to manage multiple end-user support and development requests
- Knowledge of Information Technology best practices, standards, and terminology
- Understanding of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Experience or training in project management
- Skilled with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (finance & operations), AX, Adobe Magento, Azure and cloud technologies