Cloud Services Manager
Cloud Services Manager – Washington, District of Columbia
This is a permanent position.
IntegriSource, Inc. has partnered with a leading global professional services firm who is searching for a Cloud Services Manager to join their team in Washington, DC. This is a hybrid role with some office work required.
*** OUR CLIENT IS NOT OFFERING SPONSORSHIP OR RELOCATION FOR THIS ROLE***
• Four-year college degree preferred however equivalent experience will be considered.
• Minimum 10 years’ customer support experience supporting a diverse customer base including C-level executives.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience implementing and supporting cloud-based services.
• Experience with cloud-based administration consoles (Azure, M365, Google Workspace, etc.)
• Experience with Azure Active Directory integration, configuration, and administration.
• Experience with standard legal applications (Microsoft Office, iManage, Adobe, etc.)
• Experience with MFA systems such as Azure MFA.
• Solid understanding of Windows server and business operating systems (Server 2012 R2 - 2022, Windows 10, 11)
• High level proficiency in PowerShell.
• Knowledge of networking concepts and technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, load balancing, firewall ports, etc.)
• Microsoft Azure and M365 certifications are a plus