IT Analyst – Washington, District of Columbia
This is a permanent position.
IntegriSource, Inc. has partnered with a leading global professional services firm who is searching for an IT Analyst to join their team in Washington, DC. This is a hybrid role with some onsite office work required.
*** OUR CLIENT IS NOT OFFERING SPONSORSHIP OR RELOCATION FOR THIS ROLE***
• Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of three (3) years of desktop support experience.
• Proven ability to offer high level desktop support in an enterprise environment.
• Experience in providing workstation support in a Microsoft environment and implementing, maintaining, and supporting Windows operating systems and MS Office application suites.
• Technical experience configuring and supporting workstations, laptops, printers, and related equipment required.
• Proficiency in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite and/or related software.
• Excellent organization and communications skills, both oral and written.
• Exceptional client service, both internal and external.
• Flexibility to work alternate shifts and overtime as needed.
• Training/certification in relevant area of study.
• Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician certification.