Alarm Service Technician
Alarm Service Technician – Tampa, Florida
This is a permanent position.
We have an amazing opportunity with our partner client who is adding Alarm Service Technicians to their team to work out of their Tampa or Sarasota territories (up to 50 miles). This is a fulltime role with excellent benefits, a highly competitive salary, and employer provided vehicle and cell phone. Overtime options are also available. This position will also be part of the after-hours on-call rotation.
Our client has both residential and commercial customers and the position will focus on servicing CCTV, access, fire, and security systems.
• High school diploma or GED
• 2+ years of experience in low voltage wiring, installation of CCTV, access control, intrusion, and fire systems, including integrated applications.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Basic computer experience
• Electrical experience.
• IT and networking experience
• Current BASA/FASA certification