Installation Technician – Tampa, Florida
This is a permanent position.
We have an amazing opportunity with our partner client who is adding Installation Technicians to their team to work out of their Tampa or Sarasota territories (up to 50 miles). This is a fulltime role with excellent benefits, a highly competitive salary, and employer provided vehicle and cell phone. Overtime options are also available.
Our client has both residential and commercial customers and the selected candidates will install new security and fire systems, and/or add new equipment to existing security systems. In addition, you will certify Security, Fire, Intrusion, and Access Control systems. You must also be able to wire and mount equipment.
• High school diploma or GED
• 2+ years of experience in low voltage wiring, installation of CCTV, access control, intrusion, and fire systems, including integrated applications.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Basic computer experience
• Electrical experience.
• IT and networking experience
• Current BASA/FASA certification