Commercial Boiler Service Technician
Commercial Boiler Service Technician – Knoxville, Tennessee
This is a permanent position.
IntegriSource has partnered with a regional distribution company who is looking to add an experienced Commercial Boiler Field Service Technician to their team. Highly competitive salary along with generous benefits package.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting and service of malfunctioning boilers, boiler related equipment and controls, checking and tune-up combustion & control settings on boilers & boiler related equipment, and preparing boilers for inspection and other installation and start-up responsibilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- 2‐3 years relevant experience in service, repair and/or mechanical operations
- Knowledge in boiler service, repair and/or operations
- Past experience and knowledge in pump & motor service, operation, and maintenance
- Plumbing & electrical trade certifications
- Past pipefitting and/or plumbing experience
- Knowledge in the operation and use of computers and computer operated boiler controls
- Minor welding and oxygen cutting ability & experience