.Net Developer – 100% Remote
This is a contract to hire 6-months position.
We have an amazing opportunity for a .Net Developer to work with our partner client. This is a 6-month contract to hire position with a 100% work environment in the USA. While the position can be fully remote, our client prefers candidates who reside in Florida, Georgia, or Alabama (they are open to other states as well). An ideal candidate is experienced in .NET Framework and .NET Core. They are able to work independently and with others. They are able to design and develop solutions to various programming problems.
Sponsorship is NOT available for this role (US citizen or Green Card).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or other relevant degree plus two years’ experience. Our client will also consider a high school diploma plus six years of experience.
- 2+ years of experience using standard programming languages, concepts, practices, and procedures within the technology field
- .NET Framework and .NET Core
- ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC
- Object Oriented Programing using C# and VB .NET
- Oracle Database
- Visual Studio, GIT source control
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing Services and Microsoft Azure
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing