Network System Analyst
Network System Analyst – Tallahassee, Florida
This is a contract to hire 5 months position.
We have an amazing career opportunity with our partner client who is adding a Network System Analyst to their team in Tallahassee, Florida. Our client offers a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits upon conversion.
This is an onsite 5-month contract to hire role will be located at our client’s Tallahassee, Florida office.
The work will involve designing, configuring, managing, and administering systems within a wide area network of file and application servers, enterprise applications, and including authentication and security systems to assure proper file server security and performance.
**OUR CLIENT IS NOT OFFERING RELOCATION OR SPONSORSHIP
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or other related field
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Linux, Microsoft, Novell (Netware or Linux based) VMWare, Cisco routers and wireless access controllers and authentication servers.
- Experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Enterprise software administration/support and enterprise network design
- Virtualized systems (desktop or server systems)
- Anti-virus (Lumension, McAfee)
- Backup solutions for servers (Symantec/Veritas)
- Remote access for applications ( Citrix), etc.
- Microsoft Network Operating System Administration
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator or Network Professional
- Network expert (CCNA, CCNP, CCNE)
- Avaya Certification
- Security +
- Network +
- Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP)
- GIS certification, ESRI system certification.