IT Service Desk Manager
IT Service Desk Manager – Washington, District of Columbia
This is a permanent position.
IntegriSource, Inc. has partnered with a leading global professional services firm who is searching for an IT Service Desk Manager to join their team in Washington, DC. This is a hybrid role with some onsite office work required.
*** OUR CLIENT IS NOT OFFERING SPONSORSHIP OR RELOCATION FOR THIS ROLE***
The IT Service Desk Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the company’s Service Desk Analysts across all offices.
- Bachelor‘s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience in a Help or Service Desk environment (managing up to 20 people).
- Management experience over Help/Service Desk functions for multiple locations in a large muti-office organization.
- Experience in reporting on Help Desk metrics.
- Minimum 6 years of experience providing end-user support.
- Previous work experience from a law firm/legal department.
Required Technical experience:
- Expert-level knowledge in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite and/or related software.
- Working knowledge/technical experience providing support for computer related systems: computer and mobile device Operating systems, Application Software, Computer Hardware, Remote Access and Network connectivity.
Due to the volume of applicants those without the required experience will not be contacted.