Installation Technician - Tallahassee
Installation Technician - Tallahassee – Tallahassee, Florida
This is a permanent position.
We have an amazing opportunity with our partner client who is adding an Alarm Installation Technician to their team to work out of the Tallahassee region (daily travel up to 50 miles). This is a full-time role with excellent benefits, a highly competitive salary, and employer provided vehicle and cell phone.
Our client has both residential and commercial customers and the selected candidates will install new security and fire systems, and/or add new equipment to existing security systems. In addition, you will certify Security, Fire, Intrusion, and Access Control systems. You must also be able to wire and mount equipment.
- High school diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience in low voltage wiring, installation of CCTV, access control, intrusion, and fire systems, including integrated applications.
- Minimum of 1 year of technician experience within the alarm and fire industry
- Minimum of 1 year of field installation experience
- S2 systems, fire, DMP programming experience (programming and troubleshooting)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic computer experience
- Electrical experience
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- IT and networking experience
- Current BASA/FASA certification