Linux System Administrator
Linux System Administrator – Tallahassee, Hybrid
This is a contract to hire 6 months position.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Linux System Administrator to work in a remote capacity (some occasional onsite work) for our partner client (located in Tallassee, FL). This is a 6-month contract to hire role with competitive salary and excellent benefits once converted.
If selected, candidates will be working in an 800-server environment that includes both on-prem and cloud servers plus large storage systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree and one-two years’ experience or a high school diploma with equivalent of four-six years of experience
- 1 year of system administrator experience with Linux or comparable Unix operating system.
- Advanced system administrator experience with the Linux operating system and the CentOS/Alma distribution.
- Experience with automated configuration tools such as Puppet.
- Experience with software deployment through software like Foreman, Katello, or RHEL Satellite.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Writing scripts, modifying source code, installing software, and developing databases.
- Software Deployment and Data Transfer Services.
- Assist in managing the operation of all computer facilities in the organization.
- Assist with deployment and configuration systems - software like Foreman, Katello, Puppet, and RHEL Satellite.
- Troubleshooting hardware and network problems.