Network Architect – Tallahassee, Florida
This is a contract to hire 6 months position.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Network Architect to work with our partner client. This is a 6-month contract to hire role with competitive salary and excellent benefits once converted.
An ideal candidate will have experience with Segment Routing and EVPN configurations on Cisco IOS-XR routers as well as working with Palo Alto firewalls.
If the candidate does not have EVPM and Segment Routing they will consider someone with good experience with BGP and MPLS they will look at someone with a CCNP or higher level.
- Bachelor's degree and six years of experience or
- High school diploma or equivalent and ten years of experience (Note: or a combination of appropriate post high school education and experience equal to ten years.)
Qualifications (some or all)
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA or CCNP)
- Palo Alto Certifications
- Experience with EVPN
- Experience with managing Cisco IOS-XR routers
- Experience with Python programming and/or Jinja2 templating
- Experience with Cisco Network Services Orchestrator
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls and/or Panorama
- A valid Florida or Georgia driver's license or the ability to obtain one.
- Design, install, configure, manage and monitor the core networking equipment (hardware and software), for the Florida office locations (Tallahassee and Panama City), Data Center network and Cloud Environments
- Configure, document, code development, debug and test of all core networking equipment and all supporting systems and applications.
- Function as the project leader for network services. This includes training, development, and overall performance of analysis, as well as regular reporting of their progress, effectively distributing workload, offering advice and consultation in the coding, debugging, and testing of complex networking software, and reviewing and editing documentation.
- Provide technical support for the data networks and associated systems and applications through the diagnosis of problems and taking appropriate remediation actions any time, day or night.
- Collect and analyze network performance monitoring data.
- Provide technical troubleshooting to users and staff for complex computer, application and network related problems.