The jobs listed on our site are those opportunities that are currently open. Please apply directly to each job that you are interested in. We receive new job requirements on a daily basis so please check this page regularly!
If you do not see a job that you are interested in, please submit your resume via the submit resume proactively button below and we will contact you if a suitable opportunity is identified.
I am looking for
This is a permanent position.
IntegriSource is working with top-ranked Florida public accounting firms who are adding to their tax and audit teams. Positions are onsite. Experience levels include Staff, Senior, Manager, Sr. Manager and Director.
Must haves include:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Licensed CPA and current with all applicable CPE requirements or CPA eligible with immediate interest in completing testing requirements
- Recent experience in public accounting
- Audit candidates must have experience with government accounting and auditing standards, experience with state and federal single audits, financial statement preparation, and knowledge of internal control systems in a government environment.
- Tax candidates must have experience with pertinent Internal Revenue and Florida code sections and regulations to prepare corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary, and other tax returns.
Relocation assistance may be offered to select candidates.
Due to the volume of applications, candidates without the above requirements will not be contacted.
#integrisource #cpa #accounting #tax #audit #taxaccountant #governmentaccounting
This is a permanent position.
IntegriSource, Inc. is a national employment solutions company headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. We are focused on providing cost effective solutions to meet the permanent, contract and contract-to-hire staffing goals of our local and nationwide clients in the Information Technology, Power Generation, and Financial Services industries.
We are partnered with a top-ranked Florida public accounting firm who is adding talented professionals to their audit team. There is a potential for hybrid work (onsite & remote) environment. Experience levels include Senior, Manager, Sr. Manager and Director. Some travel will be required. Relocation assistance may be offered to select candidates.
Benefits include competitive salary, flexible work schedules, PTO, retirement plan, insurance, continuing education, sponsored leadership opportunities, great growth opportunities and more.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification
- 5+ years’ recent and continuous experience in public accounting
- Experience providing financial audit and consulting services to not-for-profit, quasi-government and governmental clients preferred.
- Experience with evaluation of internal controls, financial statement preparation, direct client responsibilities and supervision of staff auditors.
- Understand the rules, regulations and code of professional conduct of the AICPA, FICPA and the Florida Board of Accountancy
- Strong understanding of accounting and auditing standards applicable to not-for-profit and government entities
- Experience with trade associations and/or charitable organizations
- Experience working with Boards and Audit Committees – as an auditor and/or as a volunteer
- Community and/or volunteer leadership