Power Generation/Engineering & Manufacturing
The jobs listed on our site are those opportunities that are currently open. Please apply directly to each job that you are interested in. We receive new job requirements on a daily basis so please check this page regularly!
If you do not see a job that you are interested in, please submit your resume via the submit resume proactively button below and we will contact you if a suitable opportunity is identified.
I am looking for
This is a permanent position.
IntegriSource has partnered with a regional distribution company who is looking to add an experienced Commercial Boiler Field Service Technician to their team. Highly competitive salary along with generous benefits package.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting and service of malfunctioning boilers, boiler related equipment and controls, checking and tune-up combustion & control settings on boilers & boiler related equipment, and preparing boilers for inspection and other installation and start-up responsibilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- 2‐3 years relevant experience in service, repair and/or mechanical operations
- Knowledge in boiler service, repair and/or operations
- Past experience and knowledge in pump & motor service, operation, and maintenance
- Plumbing & electrical trade certifications
- Past pipefitting and/or plumbing experience
- Knowledge in the operation and use of computers and computer operated boiler controls
- Minor welding and oxygen cutting ability & experience