The jobs listed on our site are those opportunities that are currently open. Please apply directly to each job that you are interested in. We receive new job requirements on a daily basis so please check this page regularly!
If you do not see a job that you are interested in, please submit your resume via the submit resume proactively button below and we will contact you if a suitable opportunity is identified.
I am looking for
This is a permanent position.
IntegriSource is working with a leading global professional services firm who is searching for a Systems Engineer to join their team. This is a full-time position that will be located* at their Washington DC office. Competitive salary and benefits package.
The Systems Engineer will be a member of a talented team responsible for the direction and integrity of the computer, storage, and systems infrastructure. In this role, there is a strong emphasis on maintaining systems in a global enterprise infrastructure, backup and data protection technologies, scripting, project management skills and the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
*This role will start on a remote basis. When COVID restrictions are over this position will transition to onsite at their DC office (Monday – Friday schedule).
*** Our client is not offering sponsorship or relocation for this role***
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in providing VMware and system support in a Microsoft Windows enterprise network.
- 5+ years of experience as a systems engineer in a client technology focused Windows & VMware virtualization engineering team.
- 3+ years of experience with VMware Infrastructure, vSphere v5.x or greater, including ESXi, and Virtual Center Site Recovery Manager.
- Experience with managing one of the following storage systems: Pure FlashArray x70, Pure FlashBlade, NetApp ONTAP, EMC VNX, and Hitachi HNAS.
- Experience with supporting a multi-office, large global enterprise, multi-time zone environment.
- Experience with Veeam Backup applications, as well as other Data Protection products.
- Experience performing physical-to-virtual (P2V) and virtual-to-virtual (V2V) conversions for Windows and Linux.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to translate complex technical requirements/solutions to all executive and management levels.
Education & Experience Required
- College degree preferred; equivalent experience will be considered.
#Integrisource #itjobs #systemsengineer #hiringnow #DCjobs #vmware