The jobs listed on our site are those opportunities that are currently open. Please apply directly to each job that you are interested in. We receive new job requirements on a daily basis so please check this page regularly!
If you do not see a job that you are interested in, please submit your resume via the submit resume proactively button below and we will contact you if a suitable opportunity is identified.
I am looking for
This is a permanent position.
IntegriSource is working with a leading professional services firm who has an immediate need to add an experienced SharePoint Developer to their team in Washington, DC. As the SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for architecting, implementing, and maintaining the company’s intranet and extranet SharePoint portals. This position is part of the application development team which develops in-house Web applications and customizations to existing business applications to meet the company’s specific needs. The company is leveraging the SharePoint platform to automate business processes, to encourage knowledge sharing, and to improve productivity.
This is a full-time role that will be located onsite at their offices in Washington, DC They are offering a competitive salary and an incredible benefits package.
Knowledge & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing enterprise-wide application using MS SharePoint 2016, 2013, and 2010.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in application development.
- In-depth experience in site template customization, site definition customizations, content management, collaboration, workflow, custom web parts, reports, master pages, features, Excel Services, InfoPath forms, and Handshake
- Experience with taxonomy planning (Web applications, site collections, document libraries, content type, site columns, and search)
- Experience administrating SharePoint farms at the site collection level as well as using SharePoint Central Administration console
- Must have strong development skills in SharePoint 2013/2016 environments
- Experience in using SharePoint 2016 framework, C#, ASP.NET
- Experience in applying software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, configuration, development, and unit testing using Microsoft technologies
- Experience with SQL 2014, T-SQL query, and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- In-depth experience in content management, collaboration and social media tools and techniques.
- High-level understanding of Active Directory, AD security, TCP/IP, DNS, Load balancer, Firewall, and SMTP
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing customized departmental sites and templates based on requirements provided by each practice group and administrative department
- Performing content management for SharePoint sites
- Troubleshooting complex SharePoint application problems and server issues, including client environments, application configuration, user permissions, and data accuracy
- Performing backup and restorations of the SharePoint sites
- Documenting and testing Disaster Recovery procedures for SharePoint
- Resolving application outages, monitors production applications, and supports day-to-day operations of SharePoint servers, including patches and upgrades
- Ensuring seamless integration with third-party applications and data feeds from key business systems
Note: Our client is not offering sponsorship or relocation for this role.
#IntegriSource #sharepointdeveloper #itjobs #dcjobs #hiring #jobs #job #careers #informationtechnology #sharepoint #developerjobs #covidhiring
This is a contract to hire 3 Months position.
IntegriSource is working with a FL based company who is adding a Database Administrator to their team in Orlando, FL. This is a contract to hire position that will begin as a three month contract. Due to COVID-19 this position will begin on a remote basis and will transition to a flexible role working onsite in the future. Relocation and Sponsorship are not available for this position.
In this role, you will design, develop, optimize, and support database systems utilized in custom application development, 3rd party product integrations and a line of business applications. You will also provide specific 3rd tier support for database systems.
Knowledge & Experience
- Three years of experience with the following:
- Relational Database Management Systems
- Developing enterprise-wide database solutions
- Microsoft operating systems
- Developing and delivering custom database systems solutions in an enterprise environment
- Data Warehouse or Data Analytics, preferred
- Linux operating systems, preferred
- Script Development, preferred
- Version Control Systems such as Git, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, or other comparable systems
- Database tools and development environments such as Visual Studio Code, Azure Data Studio, RedGate SQL Toolbelt, Microsoft Visual Studio with SQL Server Data Tools
Education & Experience Required
- Required: Associate degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Preferred: MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer) or MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional) in Database Administration
- Preferred: MySQL Database Administrator
#integrisource #databaseadministrator #orlandojobs #hiring #jobs #fljobs
This is a contract 2 Years position.
IntegriSource is working with top Tallahassee employer who has an immediate need to add an experienced Help Desk Consultant who has current experience using Cisco WebEx or other video conferencing tools to their team. This is a long-term contract assignment (up to 2 years) and candidates can work on a remote basis with minimal in-office needs.
The ideal candidate will be able to train users on how to use and schedule WebEx meetings. This position will also support the IT Managed Help Desk.
Candidates must have the following in order to be considered for this role:
• 2+ years of recent Tier 1 Help Desk Support experience using Microsoft products, Cisco WebEx or other video conferencing tools
• Strong customer service skills in a professional IT environment
• Ability to work 40+ hours on a weekly basis
#integrisource #helpdesk #webex #tallahasseejobs #remotejobs #jobs #hiring